Hello FPA Members!
- Do you have some great ideas in order to grow the sport of Freestyle?
- Ever want to have a larger impact on Freestyle Frisbee/Disc?
- Are you willing to spend some time during weekdays throughout the year to brainstorm creative ways to help Freestyle Frisbee grow?
Well, now is a great time to step up as we’re starting the process of ELECTIONS for 2 positions on the FPA Board of Directors.
There are 5 elected positions on the FPA’s Board of Directors and every November, elections are held for the Board Director jobs (consistent with the FPA By-Laws).
Newly elected Board position terms begin in January of next year.
The positions that are up for election this year for a full 3-year term are:
- Competition Director (2024-2026)
- Education Director (2024-2026)
Please nominate your candidates* or nominate yourself for the position of competition director or education director. (please also specify the position)
Just email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “FPA Board Nomination”:
- Candidate’s name*;
- 1-2 paragraph summary of interest and qualifications for the position;
* Make sure that whomever you nominate is in agreement that they wish to be nominated before you suggest them.
Nominations will be accepted through November 3rd, 2023.
Shortly after we have received the nominations, we’ll be sending out a voting poll/ballot and will provide information about each nominated person for you to review.
Thanks for your continued support and thanks for being FPA Members!