Become a member
Help support the FPA in its goal to grow freestyle disc play as a lifetime recreation and a competitive sport.
Why become an FPA member?
– FPA membership is required in order to compete at FPA sponsored tournaments (World Championship, Continental championships)
– FPA membership entitles you to significant discounts for freestyle discs and other merchandise at Wrightlife.com (US distribution) and Ultimo.cz (for buying discounted discs in Europe, contact Jakub Kostel)
– You will receive a subscription to the FPA Forum – e-mail newsletter with news from the freestyle disc world, fresh videos, tournaments results etc.
– You can vote in FPA surveys and elections and have an real influence to the sport (from the age of 18)
– You will get a permanent FPA member number
– Regular membership: $20
– Platinum membership: $100 or more per year
– Juniors (18 and under): FREE
– First time membership: FREE for one year
Not sure about your current membership status? Visit the public FPA members page and find out.
After filling in the following sign-up form, please scroll below and make the payment. You are not considered an FPA member until you pay the fee.
If you are not sure that you have successfully submitted the embedded form above or you have any other problems with it, use this direct link and fill in the form once again: https://goo.gl/forms/v0CgcB4m5XKRqnSJ3.
You can choose from three types of payment:
1) Subscription (= permanent yearly payment) – the fee will be paid automatically every year until you cancel it. Easy & comfortable way to become and stay FPA member permanently.
2) One time payment – you have to manually renew your membership every year. This option allows you to pay for more members at once. Don’t forget to fill in the registration form for each of them and state full names of all members in the Paypal form below.
3) One time payment + extra donation – if you decided to make an extra donation, do not use the buttons below. Instead, log in to your Paypal account and send the corresponding amount (membership fee + donation) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- – You don’t have to have an Paypal account to pay for your membership – both options allow you to pay directly with your credit card.
- – Paypal transaction fee of $ 1 is already included in pre-set amounts below.
- – If the buttons below don’t work for you for any reason you can pay directly on the Paypal website. Please send the corresponding amount to email@example.com.
You will receive a welcome e-mail with your lifetime membership number upon completion of payment. Welcome e-mails are sent manually and you should usually get it within one day.