Greetings FPA Members!
- Have some great ideas in order to grow the sport of Freestyle?
- Ever want to have a larger impact on Freestyle Frisbee/Disc?
- Got a couple hours on some weekend days throughout the year to brainstorm about creative ways to Spread the Jam?
- Want to be part of our freestyle community continuing to grow world-wide?
Well, now is a great time to be a part of all this!
We’re starting the process of ELECTIONS for one officer within the FPA Board of Directors.
There are 5 elected positions on the FPA’s Board of Directors and every November, elections are held for 1-2 of the Board Director jobs for 3-year terms (consistent with the FPA By Laws).
Newly elected Board position terms begin in January of next year.
*The position that is up for election this year for a full 3-year term is:
- Executive Director (2019-2021)
Please nominate your candidates* or nominate yourself for position of Executive Director.
Just email to (email@example.com) with Subject Line “FPA Board Nomination”:
- Candidate’s name*;
- 1-2 paragraph summary of interest and qualifications for the position
* Make sure that who ever you nominate is in agreement that they wish to be nominated before you suggest them.
Nominations will be accepted through October 15, 2018.
In November, we’ll be sending out a voting poll/ballot and will provide information about each nominated person out for you to review.
- The ballot will also include some revisions and updates to the FPA By Laws, which need to be approved by FPA members.
- We will post the revised By Laws for all of you to check at least 2 weeks before opening the ballot so you can review them before voting on their approval.
- You can find the current version of the By Laws here: http://www.freestyledisc.org/by-laws/
Thanks for being FPA Members!