|This Month||Last Month||Name||Country||Best 8 Results||# of Events|
|17||17||Dittrich, Lina Bödecker||GER||398.5||5|
|20||20||St. Mary, Cindy||USA||276||3|
|35T||33T||Mossavar Rahmani, Gohar||SWE||100||1|
|35T||33T||Mossavar Rahmani, Niloofar||SWE||100||1|
|New Tournaments this Month|
|2015 JamBritannia – Mixed|
|2015 JamBritannia – Open Co-op|
|2015 JamBritannia – Mixed|
|2015 JamBritannia – Open Co-op|
|2015 Beachstylers – Open, Turboshred|
|1234 Seasons Hat – Edition Fall 2015 – Random Co-op|
|2015 Anzio Jam – Open Pairs|
|2015 Spiritcamp – Open Pairs|
|2015 Butch Cassidy Cup – Open|
|2015 Sandslash – Open|
|2015 American Freestyle Championships – Mixed Pairs|
|2015 American Freestyle Championships – Women Pairs|
|2015 American Freestyle Championships – Open Pairs, Open Co-op|
|2015 WFDF World Overall Flying Disc Championships – Women|
|2015 WFDF World Overall Flying Disc Championships – Open Pairs, Juniors|
|123four Seasons Hat Tournament – Edition Summer 2015 – Random Open|
|40th Annual Wisconsin State Overall Flying Disc Tournament – Open Pairs, Juniors|
|2015 FPAW – Mixed Pairs|
|2015 FPAW – Women Pairs|
|2015 FPAW – Open Co-op|
|2015 FPAW – Open Pairs|
|2015 Bollenhut – Random Pairs|
|2015 EFC – Women Pairs|
|2015 EFC – Mixed Pairs|
|2015 EFC – Pairs, Co-op|
|2015 The Jammers – Mixed Pairs|
|2015 The Jammers – Open|
|2015 German Open – Mixed Pairs|
|2015 German Open – Pairs, Co-op|
|1234-Seasons Hat – Edition Spring 2015 – Random Co-op|
|2015 Bibione – Italian Open Challenge – Mixed|
|2015 Bibione – Italian Open Challenge – Pairs, Co-op|
|2015 Jampionsleague – Open Pairs|
|2015 Virginia States – Open|
|2015 Paganello – Pairs, Co-op|
|2015 Ocean Beach Wintershred – Pairs|
|2015 Frisbeer Cup – Mixed|
|2015 Frisbeer Cup – Open Pairs, Co-op|
|2015 Berlin Hat – Winter Edition – Random Open Pairs|
|2014 Lazzaroni – Open Pairs, Co-op|
|2014 American Freestyle Championship – Women|
|2014 American Freestyle Championship – Mixed|
|2014 American Freestyle Championship – Pairs, Co-op|
|Ilkas Birthday Hat – Random Open Pairs|
|2014 Anzio Jam – Open Pairs|
|2014 Berlin Hat – Fall Edition – Random Open Pairs|
|2014 Torino Street Style – Open Pairs, Co-op|
|2014 Sandslash – Open Pairs, Co-op|
|2014 Japan Overall – Open Pairs, Challenge (Amateurs)|
|2014 Butch Cassidy Cup – Open Pairs|
|2014 FPA Worlds – Women|
|2014 FPA Worlds – Mixed|
|2014 FPA Worlds – Co-op|
|2014 FPA Worlds – Pairs|
|2014 US Open Overall – Women|
|2014 US Open Overall – Open|
|123 Four Seasons Hat – Summer 2014 Edition – Hat|
|2014 Potlatch – Open Pairs|
|2014 Amsterjam – Open Pairs|
|2014 Mountain Alternative Open – Pairs, Co-op|
|2014 Jammers – Mixed|
|2014 Jammers – Open|
|2014 German Championships – Mixed|
|2014 German Championships – Pairs, Co-op|
|2014 EFC – Rome – Women|
|2014 EFC – Rome – Mixed|
|2014 EFC – Rome – Pairs, Co-op|
|123 Four Seasons Hat Spring 2014 Edition – Hat|
|Jampionsleague 4.0 – Open Pairs|
|2014 Paganello – Mixed|
|2014 Paganello – Pairs, Co-op|
|2014 Virginia States – Open|
|123 Four Seasons Hat – Winter 2014 Edition – Random Pairs|
|2014 Frisbeer – Mixed|
|2014 Frisbeer – Pairs, Co-op|
|2013 JikJam – Open Pairs|
|2013 Ocean Beach Turboshred – December – Turboshred|
|Aichi Flying Disc Tournament 2013 – Mixed|
|Aichi Flying Disc Tournament 2013 – Open, Intermediate|
|Old Tournaments no longer counted|
|2013 Sonoma Shred and Turboshred – Turboshred|
|2013 Lazzaroni – Pairs, Co-op|
We have FPA Board elections this year for Competition Director and Education Director. If you are interested in running and want to help the sport we all love, please send me a write up including experiences and visions you might have. Note you must be an FPA Member to run. Please consider using your energies to help improve our sport in these strange times! The Board positions will run for 3 years, starting January 1, 2021.
Deadline to submit nominations will be October 3. Email your nominations to email@example.com.
Nominee write-ups will then be made available via freestyledisc.org and the FPA Facebook page soon after.
Voting will likely be available to FPA membership 2-14 November with announcement soon after.
- Manage all aspects of FPA video projects, including responding to inquiries for videos at freestyledisc (dot) org or FPA Facebook page.
- Annually notify volunteers and competitors at Jr. events, organize vote at Jr. events, ensure small trophies are made and large trophy updated, ensure web page is updated, etc.
- Coordinate Junior Involvement. Be the main organizational contact regarding Juniors. Coordinate sponsorship opportunities/involvement of the various disc companies (i.e., XDisc, Discraft, DtW etc.)
- Coordinate development of an annual FPA Disc design.
- Contact disc manufacturers to get annual disc donation (Wham-o/DTW 300; Discraft 500).
- Help promote and distribute videos and other learning tools.
- Sustainability & Create/Re-introduce a Teaching Template (ala Disc-Course) for places like schools, YMCA’s, Summer Camps, etc. Must train teachers, coaches, players so when the clinic/camp is over learning and play will continue. New Club creation is a goal and critical factor.
- Create More Opportunities – Events, clinics, tournaments, competitions where players (especially new players) can test and showcase their skills, meet other players and groups. State/city/local competitions are great simple examples (again club creation is a critical factor).
- Additionally… Freestyle is a sport that all people and ages can be attracted to, learn and enjoy. An effort to Target Youth/Middle School Age Kids (in USA 11-13 year-olds) can pay off big dividends in the growth of Freestyle.
- Participate actively in Board discussions and voting.
- Work with the FPA Board to create competition formats and policies that fulfill the FPA’s mission and satisfy member needs.
- Communicate with players and tournament organizers about competition issues such as new competition formats, tournament logistics, and other concerns from players and tournament directors.
- Advise players, tournament organizers ahd head judge on competition questions.
- Maintain the FPA Competition Manual, working with the judging committee.
- Ensure accurate implementation of the FPA Competition Manual at tournaments, especially the FPA World Championships.
- Improve judging quality through education, standards, video training aids, and other tools based on the current competition formats in cooperation with the judging-committee.
- Solicit player input regarding the Current Competition Manual. Organize member and board votes to modify the competition manual.
- Provide necessary materials, procedures, etc. to a particular tournament’s Head Judge appointed by the TD. This includes making current backup judging materials (judging sheets, difficulty sound files, etc.) available through the FPA website.